Monday, April 8, 2019

The Relationship.













I can only speak from my individual personal experience. My story my life my Lord and our relationship is as individual as I am. It was not a church or pastor or religion or ideology that has led me in my life to The place where above all, I am a believer. You see, that moment started from the heavens, long before I ever knew, and with a faithful messanger who spoke His truth into my heart. When Almighty God, The Father and creator of all reveals Himself, it is Yahshua, Jesus, The Word...this is how He speaks to mankind. A relationship with God is thru Jesus Christ revealed. The Rock that overcomes hell is revelation. Christ revealed. Its too deep within to be physical. It's a knowledge surpassing all thought. It's Spirit and Truth. It lives and breathes in a mind made anew, and a heart made clay.

Mold me Lord as you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment