Thursday, February 7, 2019

Another Spirit







"You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil?
Could you be an angel?
Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating
Leaves my body glowing

They say, be afraid
You're not like the others
Futuristic lover
Different DNA
They don't understand you...

You're from a whole 'nother world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light..."

                    Katy Perry, Lyrics - 'Extraterrestrial'


I see often the veil lifted now for many who have their eyes opened to the truth in these days. Just read these lyrics. It speaks for itself. As Holy Spirit has mouths that declare His gospel truths, the enemy of life gives spirit that declares of himself. Another spirit is active and alive and breathing in these times we live. It is the voice of Satan. These are his words. The great deception is underway. It always has been. Lucifer is coming to save those not already saved, and they shall receive him, because his voice is heard by many, and his words so familiar. The temple antichrist wants to dwell in, is in you. We are the temple he wants reign over.






"I don't like your kingdom keys
They once belonged to me.
You ask me for a place to sleep
Locked me out and threw a feast
The world moves on, another day, another drama, 
But not for me, all I think about is karma
And then the world moves on, but one thing's for sure
Maybe I got mine, but you'll all get yours..."


         Taylor Swift, lyrics - 'Look what you made me do'

Think about this in a quiet place. WHO is really behind lyrics like this? Is it possible that there is a powerful prevailing invisible influence acting though minds subjected to him? I'm not an alarmist, but I am certain of it.  

You can go through the lyrics of many songs in the Billboard 100 and see a work behind the scenes. It is real in the here and now, slowly navigating minds towards a false light that will divide this world in half. 

To whom do you belong? 











No comments:

Post a Comment