Friday, August 13, 2021

Little sayings.

It's always possible to be kind to others. 

Moms are to life as spice is to food. 

You will probably forgive everyone for everything but find the hardest notion to be forgiving yourself for everything you've done to everyone else. 

I wish I would have taken more pictures when I was a kid. Of everything. I miss seeing myself when I was innocent.

Nobody is born without a purpose. Period. Everyone I really know matters.

Everyone ever born able minded to do so has pondered all that is, God. Was I really created? Why am I here? Life is too amazing not too. 

Dad's are way under rated. I'm not even a dad. Just an observation. 

The first kiss in your life is probably the best one, and the worst one. 

I believe most people are not prejudice. I personally do not know one actual racist person in my life today. 

Religion will be replaced by relationship. That's when this world will end.

Kids need to play in the dirt again.

If you have never been to Colorado,  go.

The further you distance yourself from politics, the better off you are. Change starts in your own backyard.

My fear of the Bermuda triangle has diminished drastically since my youth. 

For several years in the late 70's,  I was afraid if I crossed my eyes they would get stuck that way.  My mom was incorrect. I crossed them in defiance one day until I got nothing but a headache. Nothing!

Hugs are the best medicine ever. I believe they are from and of God himself. Just like Moms.



 

Life was better before the internet. It will be better when we are without it. 

I remember when French kissing was basically losing your virginity. 

A man's reaction to a hungry lion and an angry wasp are ideally the same.

The mirror is your own judge and your jury. Stop staring.

Moderation is key. Too much of anything means less of something else. 

Pray. Be thankful. Repent. Repeat. 




 






















 




No comments:

Post a Comment