Wednesday, June 9, 2021

The Storms ahead.


The coming storm. 


Worship is available in the palm of your hand today. Self seems to be the new god. I see a modern collective of self lovers with posts and pages in search of clicks and likes for validation eradicating all that is humble in this world.

  I prefer the pre internet world, when the acquisition of knowledge was a respected familial tradition. I wonder how many birds and bees moments happen at the dinner table in kind nowadays. I wonder how parents are attempting to manifest morality in a godless world versus the mighty smart phone and its borderless morals.


I fear for children now more than any time in human history. My prayer is that Yeshua may strengthen believing parents against the storms upon thier kids. Its going to be biblical. Mystery Babylon is bigger than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment