Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Discipleship


  The truth for my personal testimony is this: If not for another's faithfulness, my own faith would not have been established. It took another believer's reality to really, make me a believer.  Our Lord is one whose words are power. He IS, The Logos. Discipleship is not dependant upon ones ability to speak, but ones ability to listen, and then obey the promptings of The Holy Spirit. I say that to say this: If you ever get this notion that God,  Yah Almighty is compelling you to reach out to someone with that sweet Gospel... Listen! That impact builds His Kingdom with the living stones we become in His name. That Word is meant for your brother or sister and subsequently, thier  salvaltion and redemption. It cannot and will not ever be contained. You cannot bottle up a truth that becomes, a fire residing within your bones. I am daily ever thankful for another's obedience. To this day it compels my own. Our Lord, is a savior. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment